- St. Olaf College Northfield, MN (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
St. Olaf College is a highly-ranked, private liberal arts college offering 39 majors of study and 19 areas of concentration within the Bachelor of Arts degree program, including fine arts, humanities, natural science and mathematics. The Department of Music offers a B.A. in music and other rare programs, such as church music and performance. The school boasts over 120 international study programs with two-thirds of all students completing study-abroad programs before graduation.Read More
- Northfield, MN School District 659 (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
- When considering buying Northfield real estate, the schools are always a concern. You want to make sure that the schools in the area will be among the best so that you know your children are getting a good education. School District 659, which services the Northfield area, has been a leader in primary and secondary education in southern Minnesota since its inception. Because Professional Pride Realty knows the area well, you can rest assured that they will be a partner in helping you to find the best deal possible near the best schools in the area. Read More
- Real Estate in Rosewood Estates Northfield, MN (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
- For a limited time, Rosewood of Northfield's Fifth Addition is making villa and estate home sites available on plat five. The lots are conveniently situated on the fourth and fifth holes of the Northfield Golf Club, near Heywood Park and the trail system. The Legacy, Rosewood, Parkview and Tamarack models feature 3 to 5 bedrooms and 3 to 4 baths, depending on the model. Each home offers a number of customizable options, including hardwood floors, granite countertops, cabinetry, ceramic tile and millwork.
- Rosemount, MN Real Estate (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
- Rosemount MN is a growing area located fifteen miles south of the Twin Cities Metro area and covers roughly 36 square miles. The population has increased from 14,619 in 2000 to 21,874 last year. Families form the core of Rosemount's population. As of 2000, 52% of households had children under the age of 18 with an average family size of 3.38, and 70% of households included married couples. According to 2007 estimates, the average income of families is $90,644; for households in general, the average income is $83,826. According to the most recent 2011 figures, the average value of a home in the Rosemount MN real estate market is $173,400. Read More
- Real Estate in Rice County, MN (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
Rice County is a county in the state of Minnesota. It is a great county to live in for many different reasons. The county has a population of a little over 64,000 people. The population density is 20 people per square mile and the median income for a family in the area is $66,042. The economy in Rice County is showing signs of improvement. This is one of the reasons that people are moving there and purchasing Rice County real estate from Professional Pride Realty. Another one of the things that makes Rice County such a great place to live is the local sights and attractions.Read More
- Living in Northfield, MN (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
- Some of the most popular communities in Northfield include Rosewood Estates, Liberty Park and Fargaze Meadows. Village on the Cannon, Millstream Commons and the Northfield Retirement Center currently serve the growing senior community. Northfield also offers 35 parks spread across 400 acres, as well as the Carleton College Cowling Arboretum. Residents and tourists also enjoy the numerous U-Pick farms that offer a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, including strawberries, raspberries and asparagus.The agents at Professional Pride Realty are available to answer your questions about the Northfield Real Estate market. We look forward to helping you find your dream home in this cozy college community. Read More
- Lonsdale, MN Real Estate (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
- Lonsdale is an attractive, small town in Minnesota, and it is a wonderful place to live. If you are tired of crowded cities, you will love Lonsdale where you can breathe fresh air and learn to know your neighbors. This is a good time to buy a home in Lonsdale, and the realtors at Professional Pride Realty have a list of Lonsdale real estate properties for sale to help you get started.
- New Construction Homes in Liberty Park Northfield, MN (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
- Liberty Park Northfield is Northfield's newest subdivision and just minutes from the new dog park and the nearby Northfield Cinema. Call Professional Pride Realty and ask them to show you some of the houses that are currently available in this great neighborhood.
- Professional Pride Realty sells Lakeville, MN Real Estate (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
Lakeville is a beautiful suburb located directly south of the Twin Cities. The 2010 population of Lakeville was approximately 56,000 making it one of the fastest growing communities in the region. The town's name relates to nearby Lake Marion. Professional Pride Realty has a wealth of experience in the Lakeville MN real estate market, and the informed and helpful staff can make sure that finding your next home is a smooth and enjoyable experience.Read More
- Northfield, MN Celebrates Defeat of Jesse James Days (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
Defeat of Jesse James Days includes a wide variety of events that can be enjoyed by the whole family, and is one of the true highlights of living in Northfield. The robbery of the First National Bank is re-enacted, and the festival's professional rodeo is not to be missed. For the more active among us, you can participate in square dancing or 5K and 15K runs or just sit back and enjoy an area theater performance or a tractor pull. Make sure not to miss the authentic "western style" steak fry that is always a hit of the festival!
- Farmington, MN Real Estate (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
Farmington offers many activities and attractions that the whole family can enjoy. There are golf courses like Fountain Valley and Southern Hills, the Dakota City Heritage Village and Highview Pastures. Popular eateries in the area include Bugaloo’s Ice Cream Shoppe, Ayla’s Tea Room and Farmington Steak House. At Halloween, the city is home to the Support Our Troops Haunted House, a fright fest that brings screams to all.Read More
- Fargaze Meadows New Homes in Northfield, MN (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
- Fargaze Meadows is known as one of the premiere residential developments in the Northfield real estate market. The builder has standard home plans, but many of the homes have been modified to fill the owner's individual needs and become semi-custom homes. Therefore, these are not "cookie-cutter" styles. The builder is an Energy Star Partner and is committed to energy-efficient construction and appliances, which is so important in the Northfield real estate market. The builder applies a "green" philosophy to all phases of construction.
- Living in and around Elko New Market (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
Elko New Market offers several distinct neighborhoods. Boulder Pointe, located near the golf course, offers 1,000 to 4,000-square foot homes ranging from $100,000 to $500,000. The split-level and two-story entry-level homes found in Kelly Glen range from 2,000 to 3,000 square feet and sell for a more modest $150,000 to $300,000. Residents who choose to live in The Farm appreciate the more rural oasis in an urban setting. Home square footage and prices are comparable to Kelly Glen, although property lots tend to be larger. The quiet community of Windrose offers homes in the 1,000 to 3,500 square foot range that are valued at $200,000 to $350,000.
- Moving to Dakota County, MN (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
- Dakota County is one of the largest and most vibrant suburban areas in the Twin Cities region, and the county's total population rivals that of Minneapolis. The German and Scandinavian heritage of the first European settlers in the area, as well as the area's Native American history, is reflected in area historic sites. These historic attractions include the Dakota City Heritage Village, dedicated to preserving and showcasing the area's traditional way of life. The area's many lakes provide a variety of recreational opportunities, and the county economy is strong, supported by the colleges and universities in the area, as well as its own manufacturing and high-technology tax base.
- Carleton College in Northfield, MN (Last Updated on 09/24/2015 at 4:43 PM)
Carleton's attractive campus is one of the true highlights of the Northfield area. Its observatory and Willis Hall, along with several other buildings on campus, date from the late-19th century and are listed on the U.S.'s National Register of Historic Places. Additionally, the sheer diversity of events organized by Carleton students, including speeches, debates, and theater productions, as well as the youthful vibrancy you would expect from any group of college students, makes Northfield one of the best smaller cities to live in anywhere in Minnesota. Read More